You want to position yourself as a manager both authentically and clearly – according to your personal values?
You want to expand your options and influence as a manager in a fast changing and complex working environment through new perspectives and tools?
You will take over a leadership position or are a new manager and want to clarify roles and objectives as well as get to know new instruments helping you to successfully solve new tasks?
Depending on your needs and requirements, we develop an individual pogramme that suits your organisation and managers. We coach at eye level in a trustful atsmosphere, accompany you in your work practice as a consultant in challenging situations. Furthermore, we offer leadership trainings and workshops, coach new managers in peer groups and support you introducing collegial consultation for managers.
To qualify and inspire your employees showing potential for leadership positions and new managers, we developed the programme futureleaders – an effective combination of coaching, training, project support and networking for those employees who will go on to lead your company in the future.
We can focus on following topics as examples.
- Leadership styles and tools
- Reflecting on personal values and developing an authentic leadership style
- Clarifying roles and expectations
- Preparing for future tasks
- Solutions-focused leadership
- Situative leadership and motivation
- Giving and receiving feedback
- Conflict management
- Self management
- Development of a vision and goals for management teams