You want to promote communication and cooperation among your employees by creating a vibrant, productive and inspiring working atmosphere?
You want to support the definition of roles and and objectives in cases of new team or leadership configurations?
You want to recognize conflicts in your teams at an early stage as well as discuss and solve them?
During team developments, we identify and combine the individual goals of employees, teams and leaders. An appreciative atmosphere facilitates an open and productive group working process. This allows us to achieve a situation in which all stakeholders can identify with common goals and take over responsibility.
In preliminary talks, we get to know you and your environment from different perspectives and identify the individual topics and methods for the workshops or team coachings. Afterwards, we support the implementation of results. We can focus on following topics as examples:
- Developing a (management) team vision and objectives
- Supporting the clarification of roles and objectives in cases of new team configurations
- Positioning of new team leaders
- Support during change processes
- Promoting an open communication and successful cooperation
- Recognising and managing conflict within a team